FPL Free Downloads (Version: 1.11)
Download Forum Proxy Leecher:
* Quickly get fresh proxies when you need
* Support different types of forums
* Support scanning attachments
* Support non-forum proxy sites
* FPL team maintains the leech list for you
* Powerful proxy tester especially for huge list
* Nice user interface and easy to use
* Get your daily fresh proxies from now on
1. A computer with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT/98.
2. Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
3. About 1.5 Mb on hard drive for program and +6Mb for data.
4. Internet connection.
For Windows XP SP2 & 2003 SP1 Beta Users:
Download the patch here (39KB).
Patcher Homepage: http://www.lvllord.de/
Windows XP SP2 & 2003 SP1 Beta limits the maximal TCP connection to 10 for safety. But you can only scan 10 topics simultaneously with this limit so that the leeching and testing process will be extremely long.
Use this patch to modify your maximal TCP connection number.
Please set it bigger than the total thread number you set for FPL.
Your other multi-threading Internet programs, especially proxy test tools will also need this patch.
1) Support Windows Vista
2) Improve the interface with new icons
3) Support some new proxy sites
4) Bleach will open the result dialog when finish testing
5) Bleach supports [retry timeout]
1) Improve the interfact with new icons and font
2) Improve the performance when stop leeching
3) Fix the "internet open failed" bug when leech one slow forum
4) Support more leech links
5) Fix that Bleach judge some level 2 proxies to level 1
6) Add more options to Bleach config
1) Fix the bug that sometimes can't get any topics even logged in
2) Fix that some forum threads may close incorrectly while leeching
3) Fix a bug when leeching attachments from posts
4) Don't leech links point to the same topic so that speed up the leeching
5) Improve the interface and icons
6) Fix that Bleach doesn't shut down correctly when exit at testing
7) Bleach can save test results in its history folder
1) Support updating the leech list automatically
2) Fix that Bleach will lose response for seconds when start testing
3) Bleach can support proxyjudge with capital in it
4) Fix one program bug when Bleach abort testing
1) Add auto leeching option (can be used with Schedule Job)
2) Click on list will open the link in IE
3) Fix log area flashing too much
4) Support more proxy sites
5) Bleach checks proxyjudge before testing
6) Bleach corrects the proxyjudge if user forget the "http://"
7) Bleach significantly improves the testing speed
8) Bleach quicken stopping process